Monday, February 7, 2011

blog feature, munich and other thoughts

Hello Everyone,

I've been pretty bad about updating things recently, but my new goal is to post 2 times a week-Mondays and Thursdays. They'll probably be pretty short posts because I lead a pretty normal life with out too much major excitement.

As you could probably tell by my last post I've been pretty down lately. This is unusual for me. I'm attributing it to the end-of-college jitters. Its a confusing and overwhelming time. Trying to sum up the past three and a half years and figure out where I am/my work is now and where I would like to be after graduation is a lot to think about. So its been a slow semester but I feel like the ball is starting to creep along.

I do have some exciting news though:

1. I was feature on someone's blog! Jada, a sweet SU student, got my contact info. from a mutual friend and was kind enough to take the time to interview me. The article can be found on her jewelry blog here: http://crosscityjewelry.blogspot.com/2011/02/designer-spotlight-brigitta-stoner.html. A huge thanks to Jada! You were such a pleasure to work with.

2. For spring break I will be in Munich, Germany. 2 of my professors, 3 grads and a handful of undergrads and I are taking the trip over the pond to see some amazing jewelry! (I might get to see my beautiful German again friend too!) Its going to be an amazing, action packed trip. Here is a glimpse of our itinerary:

Schmuck and Talente at Internationale Handwerksmesse
Pinakothek der Moderne
Glyptothek
Open House at the Academe of Fine Art

Until next time,
Brigitta

No comments:

Post a Comment